InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance
InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance, Inc. (IBMA) works in partnership with the Buffalo FBI field office. Our members are individuals who have been vetted by the FBI for Official Use Only (FOUO) and Law Enforcement Sensitive (LES) information. Our Chapter is continually growing and has over 450 members governed by our Board of Directors.
InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance does not receive funding from any government agency. All of the monies used to cover operating expenses come directly from private contributions and go directly to funding our programs.
yOU cAN Support IBMA
There are a number of ways to financially support InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance. We have multiple sponsorship opportunities listed below. Since the chapter is a 501(c)3 organization we can accept tax deductible donations of any size from individuals as well. The chapter also has a PayPal account setup for general donations and utilize the platform for specific fundraising events.
Use the Contact Us page if you are interested in sponsoring the InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance.
Suggested Annual Donation $1250
- Includes all bronze, silver and gold level benefits, plus:
- A visit by an IBMA board member to your organization to speak on a security/critical national infrastructure related topic of your choice*, and to recognize your organization for its outstanding contribution.
- 30 minutes speaking time at (2) non-member events (NOTE: Must be a topic relevant and of benefit to critical infrastructure protection – no marketing presentations please.)
- Representative attendance at all non-member events.
SUGGESTED ANNUAL DONATION $1000
- Includes all bronze and silver level benefits, plus:
- Logo prominently displayed on sponsorship slide at all (both member and non-member) events.
- 30 minutes speaking time at (1) non-member event (NOTE: Must be a topic relevant and of benefit to critical infrastructure protection – no marketing presentations please)
SUGGESTED ANNUAL DONATION $750
- Includes all Bronze level benefits, plus:
- Hyperlink and contact information displayed in addition to your logo on the IBMA website.
- Logo prominently displayed on sponsorship slide at non-member events.
- Vendor literature to be made available at non-member events (vendor supplies literature).
- Representative attendance at one (1) non-member event.
SUGGESTED ANNUAL DONATION $500
- Logo, description and contact information included in all IBMA program agendas.
- Hyperlink and contact information displayed under the appropriate level sponsors section of the IBMA website.
- A letter of appreciation signed by the President on behalf of the IBMA Board of Directors.
* Topic will be based on availability of subject matter expert(s) for the time/date requested. Location must be in the Buffalo/Niagara region. Topic must be appropriate to the intended audience. Group cannot be listed under any law enforcement watch-lists. IBMA reserves the right to refuse any request deemed inappropriate and will refund sponsorship money should an agreement not be reached.
- Individual donations of $200 or more have the option of having their name posted on the website under Individual Supporters.