In order to maximize the benefit of these sponsorships for the companies involved, it is important to provide web publication-ready logos and marketing material for the Chapter website.
SPONSOR REQUIREMENTS (ALL LEVELS):
- Sponsors agree to focus on improving the professional knowledge and expertise of critical infrastructure defenders, first responders, and security practitioners through an education-oriented rather than sales approach. The InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance Chapter will not provide membership lists.
- Sponsors agree to promote services and products to IBMA members only after the express permission of those members to be solicited has been received. This is also known as the “opt-in” policy. In conjunction with the opt-in policy, Sponsors also agree to adhere to a “no-spam” and chapter privacy policies. Also, membership names, contact information, and distribution lists will not be shared under any circumstances under this program. The InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance logo may not be utilized or displayed without written approval from the IBMA Board under this program.
- To emphasize InfraGards education mission, sponsor or product specific “standalone” displays or showcases are not permitted at any events.
- The InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance reserves the right to amend the program at any time, and abuse of the program could result in expulsion from the program, with no refund of sponsorship fees to the Sponsor.
- The InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance has agreed to abide by terms of membership in the InfraGard National Members Alliance (INMA). From time to time, terms of membership may cause changes to this program. Accordingly, InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliancereserves the right to modify this program to maintain compliance with INMA provisions.
SPONSORSHIP with THE InfraGard Buffalo Members Alliance CHAPTER
InfraGard sponsorships are valid for one month, three month, six month, and one year terms and are renewable. Sponsorships and sponsoring corporations must be compatible and consistent with the mission and focus of InfraGard. Sponsors are responsible for providing the deliverables associated with their benefits in a timely manner. InfraGard reserves the right to exercise policy control over marketing and communications and is not obligated to support products, services or activities of sponsoring corporations that are deemed to not to be in the interest of our members. The InfraGard name and service mark and logo are governed by strict licensing agreements and may not be used by sponsors as a representation, endorsement or other affiliation unless pre-approved by the board of directors. InfraGard reserves the right to adjust sponsorship benefits as necessary.